In order to use the Mobius Connect for Sage 50 Integration, you must have the following installed on your network and/or machine(s):
- Your Manage software must be setup with login credentials that have access to the Accounting features of Manage. Additionally, your Manage software must have its Accounting Package configured. See article on ConnectWise Manage Configuration.
- Sage 50 software must be installed.
- Your Sage 50 software must be set up with login credentials that have access to write to the Sage 50 system that will be used. Additionally, in order for automatic Customer and Vendor creation to take place, you must configure your default Sales and Revenue accounts within Sage 50. See article on Sage 50 Configuration.
- .NET 4.0 Framework or Higher must be installed on your system. If this is not installed, you will be prompted to automatically install it when you attempt to install the integration application.
- Internet Access: While it is not required to have access to the internet every time you wish to run the integration, updates containing new features and bug fixes will automatically download as they become available. Therefore, an internet connection is recommended.