In the latest release, the Enter Reimbursable Expenses as Bills feature has been introduced. With this feature, you can transfer both reimbursable and non-reimbursable expenses with "Expenses as Bill" feature turned OFF in ConnectWise Manage.
In order to enable it navigate to Set up QuickBooks Online > Purchases:
When "Expenses as Bill" is turned off in ConnectWise Manage (this is necessary because we don't get all the data when it's on), and the new Enter Reimbursable Expenses as Bills setting is turned on in Gozynta Mobius:
- We create non-reimbursable expenses and they will come over to QuickBooks Online as an expense.
- We create reimbursable expenses as Bills in QuickBooks Online.
Ability to Sync Billing Term With End Of Month
- Before the integration had been pushing Due Days value for Billing term. So even if you had End of Month for the Billing term in QuickBooks Online the integration would push Due date from ConnectWise. Not anymore! In the new version of the integration, we are not pushing Due Date parameter. This change allows you to create Billing Terms with End of Month in QuickBooks Online and be sure that this won't be overwritten during the sync with the Due Days from ConnectWise.
- Please note that the integration can automatically create Billing Term with Due days if this Billing Term doesn't exist in QuickBooks Online. Billing terms with End of Month should be created in QuickBooks manually.
- If the Billing Term already exists in QuickBooks Online the integration compares Due Date value of the Billing Term in QuickBooks Online with ConnectWise invoice Due date value and gives you a notification if these don't match, so you could fix it.