Your QuickBooks online configuration can sometimes disconnect, causing 500 or 401 errors when trying to run batches in Mobius. The fix would be to disconnect and then reconnect the configuration. However, if you are unable to disconnect in Mobius, you can do so in QuickBooks Online,
- Navigating to Apps>>Gozynta Mobius
- Disconnect, then reconnect
- Re-run the batches.
If this screen appears in QuickBooks Online:
You'll need the master administrator to transfer the app ownership. This allows you to take over the app connection for your firm or a client as a master administrator. The master administrator would need to
- Go to Apps and search for the app you're transferring.
- Select the app, then select Get App Now.
- Select your firm or select a client, then select Install.
- Review the message details and select Become Admin.
- Adjust the settings as necessary, then make sure the app is now associated with your user ID.