The service revenue account was not specified. This typically means that the GL Account Setup Table in ConnectWise PSA is not properly configured. Please ensure that your GL Setup in ConnectWise PSA is correct for this mapping.
How To find the GL entries
1. Navigate to Finance > Accounting Interface > Unposted Expenses
2. Click on the credit account
3. Select the Type Names and edit the missing Account field in the GL entries page
1. Navigate to Finance > Accounting Interface > Unposted Procurement
2. Click on the Amount
3. Click on GL description and fill out the missing Account Field on the GL entries page.
The “Account” field on the System > Setup Tables > GL Accounts table in ConnectWise PSA must be consistent with the “Name” field on the Company > Chart of Accounts > Account screen in QuickBooks Online.
Note: the fields are case-sensitive and values should match exactly.
Note: Items will not be automatically created in QuickBooks Online if their GL Accounts are not found in the QuickBooks Online Chart of Accounts. An error message will be raised when attempting to push transactions.