1. Rename the QuickBooks Online Company Name
- The QuickBooks Online Company name can be changed to a name that represents the QuickBooks Online Company a configuration can represent.
2. Select the ConnectWise Location you want the invoice to default to
- In the example below, We have 2 QuickBooks Online companies: Clearwater and Tampa
- Any invoices generated in the Clearwater location in ConnectWise will default to Mobius Training - Clearwater's QuickBooks Online account
- Any invoices generated in the Tampa location in ConnectWise will default to Mobius Training - Tampa's QuickBooks Online Account.
3. Click the "Create Invoice Batch" in the left navigation pane.
- Select the QuickBooks Company to show only the invoices for each location. In this example, Tampa does not have any invoices ready to batch. Clearwater is waiting to batch 1 invoice
- Select the QuickBooks Online Company File
- Click "Company" Tab
- Name the QuickBooks Online File
- Select the default location you would like all invoices to transfer to
- Click Save.